November 21, 2012





  We had a great time at the "Over the Rhine" concert last weekend. The Triple Door in downtown Seattle is an old theater turned into a restaurant. An ideal spot for a fun, relaxed concert. I'm thinkin' a night away with the hubby needs to happen more often.


 The bibs turned out to be a hit at the market. It was fun figuring out how to display my handmade products and come up with new ideas for next time. 


 Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy time with family and friends and good food.  We will be packing our bags and heading north to our home away from home. I'm looking forward to cranberry and sausage stuffing,  sweet potato casserole, homemade cranberry sauce, "broccoli dish", turkey and pie. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment