September 24, 2011

Wanted

 
source      

Welcome back pumpkin spice chai lattes and reading by the fire. Greetings corn mazes and fresh school supplies. I've missed you pumpkin pancakes and chili. The only thing that causes a moment's hesitation concerning the onset of fall is rain, and lots of it. Here in the Pacific Northwest, you need rain gear to make it through the season. This year I am determined to get a pair of boots so my toes can stay dry. I have not bought a new rain coat since I was sixteen and pushing carts at Safeway. At 6 a.m. in the rain. What a way to greet the day! 
On my list this fall? A new rain coat, large umbrella, boots for all, and a cup of tea to keep you warm when you come in from the rain. Cozy warm.




                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment