June 13, 2013

Welcome Baby!

 Hello! I haven't had a chance to post here in a while. We welcomed our new little girl home four weeks ago and have been loving getting to know her. She is precious. Her siblings are completely smitten.

 Slowly life is resuming our old routine. Somewhat. In between nursing and changing diapers. It's  a whole new experience with four. In some ways, less challenging than three. Three was a tough adjustment for me. But I feel like we don't have any other option but to keep moving with this new pace. We usually just take things one day at a time, and try to absorb all the beauty of these first days together. Here's a glimpse at life the last few weeks. 

One of four baby skirts I made


Old friends

Little helpers bringing in the mail

Getting back in the kitchen for some yummy spicy red lentil soup
  And the beat goes on. We always do best on days following a full night's rest, but I try to remember this is a short season and I'm grateful for every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment