October 15, 2011

Ouchies

We have had a small share of "ouchies" around here lately. Things can always be much worse, I know, and a few trips to the doctor and hospital make me all the more grateful for health and family.  I'll be honest, though. Anyone who knows me can testify that I tend to stress a bit. So for an outlet I have been spending time at the sewing station. Tonight, however, is my turn to be laid up with an ouchie. Instead of creating I browsed for some inspiration. Of various kinds.

                                                         


                                                                                 ***

                    
                                                                    to comfort ouchies
                                                                          ***
                                                                        crisp blanket


And all the while I have Over the Rhine serenading me in the background. Random bits to get me excited to sew or knit again when an idea strikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment