March 31, 2011

Meet Me at the Table

We do not have a separate dining room. Our table is in the kitchen, which has its advantages for homeschooling little ones. I can make our breakfast and clear the table while the kiddos are getting going on various projects with momma close by. Since we are only dealing with preschool, these tasks range from matching, writing, coloring, etc. Today's agenda so far has included puzzles and play-dough. Pretty low key. I thought I would share this recipe with you  for some of the best play-dough ever (I have no idea where my sister found it.) We made this batch in February, and by storing it in a Ziploc bag, it has kept wonderfully.

Play-dough
2 c flour
1 T cooking oil
1 t cream of tartar
2 c water
1 c salt

Now you too can make some slugs or other creatures to join you at the breakfast table!

No comments:

Post a Comment