January 21, 2012

When I was a little girl, I loved going to the library with my dad. I would hunt for a stack of books to enjoy while dad looked through photography magazines and various books by their fireside. It was cozy.
 I still love trips to the local library. Yesterday I picked up a small collection of inspiring books.
 I poured through "Alabama Stitches" last night. Soon I want to add it to my own library. It's full of useful, clear information and beautiful pictures. As were all the books I found. If you have a moment, grab your beverage of choice, find a comfy chair, and enjoy!
"Alabama Stitch" by Natalie Chanin

"Alabama Stitch"

"Alabama Stitch" 

"Alabama Stitch"


"Alabama Stitch"

"Alabama Stitch"

Weekend Knitting: 50 Unique Projects and Ideas by Melanie Falick and Ericka McConnell



The Curious Garden by Peter Brown           

 Aren't they great?! So fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment